Friday, September 28, 2012

Just had to take this shot

I was driving home from work yesterday and happened to look to the east and saw these poles/lines. I have driven by these weekly for the past 14 years and never gave them a second glance, but this time I saw them as a photo opportunity. So later this morning I packed my equipment to get my shot. I was really excited when I got there because there were two hawks on two of the poles, but by the time I set up my Proline tripod and Nikon D5100 camera with my Sigma DG 150-500mm lens, both hawks had left. One day I will get a picture of a hawk, everytime I make an attempt I haven't been able to get my camera ready fast enough. But getting the hawk wasn't my goal this time so I wasn't disappointment to see they had flown away.

I have posted the original picture and an edited picture. If you remember my earlier posts I wasn't a fan of editing... well, as I develop I am finding a lot of benefits to using editing tools.




No comments:

Post a Comment