Saturday, September 29, 2012

First wedding photo experience

I went to a wedding today and I now have a whole new respect for wedding photographers.  I don't even know where to start my story.

My favorite part of photographing the event was the candid shots. The challenge I had was the location; outside with a combination of shade and direct sunlight. One advantage professional photographers have is having more than one camera, which allows them to utilize different lenses quickly. In addition to trying to adjust to the shade / sunlight, I made an incorrect adjustment when changing lenses and ended up really screwing up all of the ceremony shots..gggggrrrr. Thank goodness I wasn't the only person taking pictures (hopefully someone captured the ceremony), of the 750 pictures 155 were worthy of passing on to the bride and groom.

Here are a few pictures from the day. I am going to post good and bad...  I look forward to the day I have more good than bad shots to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment